Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Rap Up North?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rap Up North?

    it's just that everyone up here is so angry...I went to this HUGE party with a few friends and we were all drinking a lil and the next thing I knew, they were a bunch of guys outside shooting at each other because they spilled the beer.....it's KrAzY up here.....it's just that everyone is so different than what I am used to...and I seen ghetto.....you ain't seen ghetto until you see some of the stuff up here....it's hilarious...I love it up here but it is just so different....
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rap Up North?

    i know what ya mean man, it seems like people in areas like that are alot less considerate.....they are more pushy and when people start being pushy and less considerate, thats when things start to happen.........Ive been to lakewood and eastpoint atlanta and ive seen it all......crack deals and all, Im glad it was in the daytime, thats all i gotta say.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rap Up North?

    me and a few of my friends were left at a party and we had no ride and no money for a cab so we had to walk and it was SO scary!! I was horrified...I was so terrified that I was going to get killed or sumin! It was bad! I was freaking out! I have seen the crack deals, the guys selling and smoking and then one guy got busted! Oh yea I am having a blast! LOL
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rap Up North?

    You got relatives up there or something?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rap Up North?

    And every song that I listen to isn't about rims and so forth.... I get really tired of the suicide ... let's go blow up a building or two stuff also*

    Everyone has their own opinion on music. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. My point was that there ARE diff types of each music. Country has it's ....my dog died and wife left stuff....as well as there happy more up beat music. I am GUESSING that the metal music does too....I still personally haven't got past the screaming to know. And rap also has it's diff things that they talk about.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rap Up North?

    I am aware that rap isnt just about cars and rims.....but it seems like most of it is these days. That is all I am saying. Some rap that isn't like that would be Eminem and 2Pac. And all metal music isn't about dying and things of that sort. A lot of it is uplifting and positive. I'm not arguin with you or anything cause I do see what you're saying.
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •